Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is a collection of cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools developed by Microsoft. All ECC faculty, staff, and students have access to an Office 365 account.
Office 365 provides services to ECC that can help you to:
- Store and share files in the cloud
- Search and find content quickly
- Collaborate in real-time with other Office 365 users
What Office 365 features are included in this offering?
- Access to online editors for Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Access to Teams collaboration platform
- OneDrive storage up to 1TB
- Download desktop versions of Office on up to 5 personal devices
Training Materials for Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 Instructions
All college facilities and locations will be closed in observance of the following: