Elgin Community College Email Services
Forgot Your User ID or Your Password?
You can retrieve and reset your password or update your security questions to establish an extra level of security for accessing your login information.Manage My Account
ECC Employee Email
ECC employee email accounts are provided by Microsoft® using their webmail service called Outlook on the web.
ECC Student Email
ECC student email accounts are provided by Google® using their webmail service called Gmail®.
- You must reset your accessECC account password before logging in. Resetting your password will activate your email account and sync your email password to match your accessECC password.
- Once your accessECC password has been reset, your email account will be enabled. Log in at mail.student.elgin.edu.
- Your username and password will match your accessECC portal username and password.
- Accept the "Gmail Acceptable Use Policy" when logging in.
- After accepting the policy, your ECC student email account is ready. Your full email should look like this: YourUserID@student.elgin.edu
- Go to mail.student.elgin.edu.
- Enter your username and password; you will use the same academic network credentials to log into the accessECC portal.
- Select the 'Next' button to access your email account.
Please note that you also agree to abide by the acceptable usage guidelines by using the student email service.