Students helping students!
The Spartan Pantry believes that food is an essential factor in academic success. Whether you forgot lunch or are saving money for other expenses, we have made it a point to help any ECC student who walks into the Spartan Pantry's doors. Your income status does not matter; we welcome you with open arms!
- Be an ECC student.
- Complete a short application and waiver for first-time patrons.
- A student photo ID is required.
Food, toiletries, household items, and school supplies can be dropped off anytime at the Student Life Office, Building B, Room B173.
You can donate by using our secure online form; if writing a check, please make it out to ECC Foundation with a memo of 'Spartan Pantry.'
Food & Supply Donations
The Spartan Pantry operates two garden plots at Sherman Hospital and has planted and harvested kale, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, onions, and potatoes. The following are items we typically keep in stock and are always looking to refresh our inventory.
The pantry is always seeking volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Staff the pantry during open hours
- Help with the inventory of donated items
- Monitor food placement and expiration dates
- Staff information tables in the Building B hallway
- Volunteer at special pantry events
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com for more information.