Early Childhood Lab School
Safe and dependable care.
Available at ECC for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
- Full- and part-time care
- Goal-oriented learning programs tailored to each age group
- Highly trained, attentive, and enthusiastic professional staff
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Instruction in art, music, dance, large and small motor development, language, science and math
- Suitable accommodations for children to nap
- Reasonable rates; financial aid and state subsidies accepted
Learning programs are tailored to each age group.
|Age Group||Program Info|
|Infant & Toddler Care||for 6 weeks to 2 year olds||Program Details|
|Programs for Preschoolers||for 2 to 5 year olds||Program Details|
Note: The Early Childhood Lab School will not be offering School Age Programming this Summer.
Parents with children currently enrolled at the lab school may register early for one week beginning the first week of class registration. Beginning the second and subsequent weeks of class registration, open enrollments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Full-time enrollments are preferred. Registration must be made in person. Medical records, emergency information, birth certificates and emergency releases required prior to the first day of attendance.
Open all year when classes are in session. View academic calendar for specific closures.
- Students with classes starting prior to 8 a.m. will be accommodated when possible
- Summer session hours are based on enrollment needs and on an hourly basis
- Any hour subject to cancellation if minimum enrollments are not met
Early Childhood Laboratory School
Building M, Room M137
Monday through Thursday: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.