Life at ECC
Explore a world where all are welcome and diversity is celebrated.
Life at ECC starts inside the classroom, but it doesn’t end there. We offer wrap around services to help you cultivate your potential.
ECC is here to help you from start to finish and beyond. Need to pick a major? Want to better understand yourself or your professional goals? Plan to transfer to a 4-year program after ECC? Our University Transfer Services team can help. Need to improve your grades, get a free tutor in more than 50 subjects.
You can audition for or direct a play, join the concert choir or the steel band, stage an art exhibit, write for SPIRE, our student-run literary publication. The art scene is alive and well at ECC. More information can be found on the Arts Center page.
Live nearby? ECC is a community-friendly campus and yours to enjoy!
- Make an appointment at the Massage Therapy Clinic.
- Buy tickets to see a show at the Blizzard Theatre.
- Make a reservation for an elegant meal prepared and served by the award-winning ECC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Program.
- Cheer on the Spartan athletics teams on campus and in the Spartan Auditorium.
- Take advantage of the ECC Fitness Center.
- See a current listing of our non-credit courses or check the corporate training services we offer.
- Continuing Education’s Kids' College takes place during the summer months at the Spartan Drive campus.
Choose from the ECC honors program and forensics team, or participate in student government, the Engineering Club, or Black Student Achievers. With Student Life, you'll connect with others and learn valuable leadership skills.
Lend a hand and meet new people at the same time. Volunteer Opportunities include the Spartan Food Pantry, collect school supplies for our annual Project Backpack, and lead new student orientation sessions through a paid position as a Spartan Leader.
Be an active participant in life and better understand the connection between health, wellness and academics. ECC uses a holistic approach to help you achieve your full potential. Check out the college's Campus Well website which covers a wide variety of health and wellness topics for students.