Hundreds of learning opportunities on-site and online
Whether your goal is personal enrichment, professional development, corporate training, or something else, Continuing Education at Elgin Community College has a non-credit course that is right for you. We are now offering selected courses in person. Students attending in-person classes must follow ECC COVID-19 guidelines, including wearing a mask at all times during class and maintaining six feet of social distancing. Information is subject to change. We offer affordable and convenient options to help you:
- Gain the skills needed to break into a new career field.
- Reinvigorate your current career with new skills.
- Develop your workforce/organization with focused training programs.
- Explore a personal passion.
- Prepare for college with test preparation courses.
You don't have to complete an application for admission or acquire transcripts to take a non-credit course. However, you will submit all required information during the registration process. In-district residents and out-of-district students are welcome to take continuing education classes at ECC for the same registration fees.
Full list is available on the FAQ page.