Apply as a Transfer Student
Have you attended another college or university?
Welcome to ECC!
Applying to ECC as a transfer student is easy, and there’s no application fee. Here are the steps to follow, whether you’re applying for a degree or certificate program or just want to take classes for credit.
- Submit the online application - Make sure you have a personal email you can access as we will be sending you important enrollment information after you have applied. If you don’t have an email address you can create a Gmail account for free and follow the instructions.
- Submit your high school and college transcripts to the Admissions Office. Submit a request for evaluation if you want your prior college credits to apply to your degree at ECC. If you have credits from another country, request an evaluation of these credentials.
- Explore scholarships and financial aid - More than half of all ECC students qualify for some form of aid.
- Make sure you’ve met the prerequisites for the classes you want to take. See placement testing for details.
- Attend New Student Orientation - Familiarize yourself with the campus and all of your resources.
- Choose classes - If you haven’t yet done so, schedule a meeting with an academic advisor.