Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is composed of seven elected officials, each elected for a six-year term, and one student trustee, who serves a one-year term. Trustees legislate by majority rule through formal passage of policies, resolutions, and motions.
To contact the Board of Trustees:
- John Duffy - Show email address
- Candace McCreary - Show email address
- Jeffrey Meyer -Secretary - Show email address
- Shane Nowak - Show email address
- Clare M. Ollayos - Show email address
- Jennifer Rakow - Vice Chair - Show email address
- Donna Redmer - Chair - Show email address
- Abigail Swick - Student Member
Regular Board Meeting Schedule
Board meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. in the Building E, Seigle Auditorium.
February and July - No regular meeting
The Community College District 509 Board of Trustees does not contract for any direct lobbying; however, it does maintain memberships in the Illinois Community College Trustees Association and the Association of Community College Trustees.