ECC payment plans keep money matters simple!
There's no more convenient way to pay educational expenses and manage your budget. Payment plans are not loan programs. No interest or finance charges added. Instead, payments are automatic—set them and forget them.
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments
- View your current payment plan status
- Automatic payments using a credit card, debit card or electronic check
- Receive email reminders about upcoming payments
- Receive email notifications as your plan adjusts to changes in your account status
- Have a minimum of $250 in tuition and fees for credit classes
- Have a U.S. checking account, savings account, or valid credit card
- Choose only one payment plan per semester
- You need your user ID | show me my ID
- You need your password | get/reset my password
As classes are dropped and added, the payment plan balance will be adjusted automatically. An email with the new payment amount will be sent to the email address set up on the payment plan. A notification will be sent via email and the postal service for any payment that is returned/denied for any reason. Check payment policies
- If you are a student, you must log in to the accessECC Portal first. Login to accessECC portal.
- Click on the "Self Service" box. A second login may be required.
- Click on "Student Finance"
- Click on "Make a Payment"
- Click on "Payment Plan"
Payment Plan System (ePay) - If you are an 'authorized user' of a payment plan, you can log in using the access information provided by your student. Login to payment plan system
Note: Your child/student must grant you (your email address) access as an “authorized user” before you can access his/her payment plan account. You will receive an email with a temporary password and will be prompted for a new password when you log in the first time.
Payment Plan Schedule
A nonrefundable service fee of $30 per semester will be added to your down payment. Down payment normally drafts within 24-48 hours.
|Plan available until||Down payment||# of payments||Payment dates|
|Payment due date January 6, 2020 by 7 p.m. Enroll in a payment plan by this date, if you signed up for classes on or before January 5, 2020.|
|November 20, 2019||10%||4||12/18/19, 01/21/20, 02/20/20, 03/18/20|
|December 20, 2019||20%||3||01/21/20, 02/20/20, 03/18/20|
|January 6, 2020*||33%||2||02/20/20, 03/18/20|
|February 10, 2020**||50%||1||03/18/20|
|*Payment plans for students who enroll after January 5, 2020 will be available until February 10, 2020. You must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan by 7 p.m., CST, the next calendar day after you enroll in classes.
**Only for students enrolling after January 5, 2020.