Future Workforce Leaders Program
Learn today, lead tomorrow!
The Future Workforce Leaders Program at Elgin Community College is a chance for individuals aged 16 to 24. This program provides more than training; it's about creating an environment that nurtures personal and professional growth in your chosen field and extra support for your success.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity—apply today using the application button below. Your path to success begins here.
There are many benefits to becoming a Future Workforce Leader, including:
- Assistance covering tuition, books, fees, and supplies.
- Supportive services to reduce barriers you may be facing (i.e., childcare, transportation, exam fees).
- Career exploration
- Leadership development opportunities to help boost your confidence and skills.
- Job search assistance, including resume writing and interviewing preparation.
- Receiving GED®/Illinois High School Diploma exam preparation.
- Job shadowing, Internships, and paid work opportunities.
- Having additional support to help you identify your career or educational goals.
Education & Career Pathways
ECC programs are funded through the Future Workforce Leaders Program. WIOA Programs and Career Pathways
The Future Workforce Leaders Program is a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program funded through the Cook County Workforce Partnership and Kane County Office of Community Reinvestment Division.