Future Workforce Leaders Program
Learn today, lead tomorrow!
The Future Workforce Leaders Program offers 16-24-year-olds the opportunity to participate in training to assist them in obtaining employment. Funding through the program provides financial assistance with tuition, fees, books, and supplies for those who meet eligibility requirements. Complete an inquiry form today to see if you qualify!
There are many benefits to becoming a Future Workforce Leader, including:
- Assistance covering tuition, books, fees, and supplies.
- Supportive services to reduce barriers you may be facing (i.e., childcare, transportation,
- Career Exploration
- Leadership development opportunities to help boost your confidence and skills.
- Job search assistance, including resume writing and interviewing preparation.
- Receiving GED®/HSE exam preparation.
Job shadowing, Internships, and paid work opportunities.
- Having additional support to help you identify your career or educational goals.
Education & Career Pathways
ECC programs are funded through the Future Workforce Leaders Program. WIOA Programs and Career Pathways
The Future Workforce Leaders Program is a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program funded through the Cook County Workforce Partnership and Kane County Office of Community Reinvestment Division.