Infant & Toddler Care
Children ages 6 weeks to 2 years enjoy a full range of learning and developmental activities that help them reach their individual potential while becoming aware of the world in which they live.
Full & Part-Time Care
This program is available year-round when the college is open to ECC students and employees. When classes do not meet, care is provided by appointment only.
|Student||$275 per week||$19 per time block||$6.33 per hour|
|Staff||$280 per week||$20 per time block||$6.66 per hour|
|*If the hours you need fall within two partial time blocks, you must pay for two complete time blocks.|
Nutrition & Health
- Parents must provide pre-made and labeled bottles of formula and store them in the refrigerator at the lab school.
- Parents provide diapers and disposable wipes for their children.
- Older infants and toddlers are served a hot lunch every day.
- Well-balanced morning snacks, lunch, and afternoon snacks are provided.
- A child on a special diet requires approval from the director prior to admission.
Please Note: Absolutely no formula will be made at the school.