Buy your ECC textbooks using our fast and convenient service!
ECC students also receive an education discount on computers, software and electronics!
Textbooks purchased prior to the priority registration day may not be eligible for a refund. Learn more about the return policy.
In-Store Book Buyback
The bookstore reserves the right to limit quantities of all titles purchased during buy-back.
- New and used books in good condition, which will be used the next semester, may be repurchased at up to 50 percent of the purchase price.
- Books, which will not be used the next semester or titles which exceed the bookstore’s quota, may be repurchased at the current wholesale market value.
- Workbooks, study guides, discontinued editions, parts of a set, and books in poor condition may not be repurchased during buy-back days.
Fall & Spring Semester Buy-back
- Held the last week of the semester (finals week).
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The ECC Bookstore offers a textbook rental program for select titles. A signed rental agreement is required. Please contact the ECC Bookstore for more information.
Book Buying Tips
- Never buy a book (especially a used one!) until you've examined it to make sure it's in acceptable condition.
- Never write, mark, or soil your new textbook(s) until:
- you are sure you have the correct book(s)
- you are sure your class won't be canceled
- you are sure you won't drop (withdraw from) the course.
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All college facilities and locations will be closed in observance of the following: