High School Group Visits
Visit us to explore life as a Spartan.
ECC welcomes high schools from District 509 to visit campus to learn more about the enrollment process, explore our academic programs and student support services, and tour our beautiful campus. Requests are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and are based on the availability of admissions staff.
High School Visit Guidelines
- Groups are limited to 25 total participants. Each group must have at least one adult chaperone employed by the visiting high school. If you have a group that exceeds 25 participants, you must request the appropriate number of visits to accommodate your group size.
- High school visits are limited to in-district high schools only.
- Visits are available during the spring and fall semesters only.
- Groups with high school seniors are given priority.
- Requests must be received at least 20 business days (four weeks) before the visit.
- High school staff are responsible for the supervision of students. High school visitors to campus are expected to be respectful and obey all campus guidelines and rules so as not to disrupt classes in session.
- Plan to be on campus for about 1.5 hours to allow time for the presentation and campus tour.
If you are a high school teacher or guidance counselor and would like to request a high school visit, please complete the following form.