Geology is the study of the earth, including the nature and physical properties of the earth’s composition. Learn more about the processes by which the world has been formed and altered over time, and gain an understanding of how humans have managed the earth’s resources.
Planning to Transfer
- Associate in Arts (AA)
- Associate in Engineering Science (AES)
- Associate in Fine Arts – Art (AFA)
- Associate in Fine Arts – Music (AFA)
- Associate in Liberal Studies (ALS)
- Associate in Science (AS)
Learn more about earning a Bachelor’s degree, earning summer credits for transfer or dual admissions with a university by visiting University Transfer & Partnerships.