Student Services and Development
Welcome to Student Services and Development! Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with a comprehensive range of accessible, individualized services to ensure a successful and enriching college experience.
- The First Stop area serves as an information desk. You may also ask for assistance registering for classes, navigating your student portal, resetting your password, ordering transcripts, getting prerequisite approval, and verifying residency.
- The Admissions & Recruitment department is where you get started at ECC. Our staff will answer your questions about our programs and guide you through the application process.
- The Financial Aid and Scholarships department will help you apply for FAFSA and explore financial aid options to pay for college.
- The Records and Registration office provides information on course registration and access to your academic records and transcripts.
- Testing Services offers you remote access to placement tests, certification tests, and accommodated testing.
- The Student Life department helps you enhance your educational experience by providing opportunities to connect with other students, faculty, and staff and help you develop leadership skills.
- Our Veteran Services at ECC assists you with your educational VA benefits, career transitions, and other services. You also have access to the Veteran Resource Center, where you can study and access additional resources.
- Our Student Success Center offers a range of services just for you!
- Our Academic Advisors provide personalized guidance and support throughout your academic journey. They help you navigate your course selections and achieve your educational goals.
- Student Success Coaches can provide additional assistance and mentorship to ensure you thrive academically and personally.
- Our staff at Career Development Services will help you explore career pathways, develop job search skills, and connect you with potential employers. If you are undecided, we will help you navigate your career planning process to help you choose an appropriate major and other career-related assistance.
- Inside the Student Success Center, you will also find Wellness Services. Our wellness professionals offer one-on-one mental health support and wellness education. You will also have opportunities to join support groups and learn about mental health and wellness services provided by the community.
- In the Athletics department, you will find opportunities to engage in competitive sports and foster a healthy and active lifestyle. You are welcome to use our Fitness Center free of cost.
- The TRIO Student Support Services are available if you are a first-generation student, your family meets federal guidelines for being low-income, and you have a documented disability.
- Once you self-report your disability, Student Access and Disability Services can assist you with exam and classroom accommodations, reformatting course materials, and providing you with adaptive technology to meet your individual needs.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns - we are here to help you thrive in your college journey!