Work at one of the top 25 community colleges in the country!
Work at ECC Job Fair
Meet ECC recruiters and managers to discover why ECC is a great employer. Please bring your resume!
Thursday, September 28
1 to 4 pm
1700 Spartan Drive
Elgin, IL 60123
Come to the event to:
- Explore different career paths at ECC
- Learn from current ECC employees
- Get free professional headshots
- Hone your interviewing skills
- Grow your professional network
ECC is looking for new talent and qualified candidates in a variety of roles, including full-time and part-time:
- Academic Advisors
- Adjunct Faculty in various departments
- Administrative Assistants
- Assistant Registrar
- Digital Analytics and SEO Specialists
- Director of Construction Projects
- ESL Supervisor
- Food Service Workers
- Grant Managers
- Instructor of Anatomy and Physiology
- Instructor of Sociology
- Instructor of Manufacturing
- IT Student Systems Specialists
- Systems Analysts
We offer a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development
- Retirement savings program
- On-site child care center
Apply for a Job
Join a diverse community of professionals who work hard every day to improve people's lives through learning. As an employee, you'll play an important role in creating a safe and welcoming learning environment for students. We welcome new applications for a variety of opportunities.
Our employees say...
"It's rare that I feel like work is work. I love what I do, I'm part of an amazing team, and ECC is a great place to do what I love."
Maggie Im, MsED
Dual Credit Student Advisor
"I enjoy working at ECC because it's where anyone - regardless of background, ability, or difference - can receive an affordable, quality education."
Chasity Gunn, MFA
Assistant Professor I of English and Poet Laureate of Elgin
"I can challenge my students to do their best and see their happy faces when they accomplish something they thought they would never be able to."
TRiO Student Support Services and ESL Coordinator
"I enjoy working at ECC because the people I work with care about and support the college's mission. It's a pleasure to be around like-minded people."
Eric Semelroth, MFA