Public Safety & Sustainability Center
- Proposed facility features: burn tower, fire fighter and police training programs, energy management programs, and classrooms
- Programming to be developed Spring 2012
- Construction documents to be completed by early 2014
- 119.7 acres bought outside Burlington (east on Plank Road)
- Final schematic design and budgets being finalized
- Project needs to be within $18 million budget before submission for final approval by Village of Burlington and development of construction bidding documents
For business opportunities, please contact Melissa Tait, senior director of business services, at 847-214-7365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.