Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- Online applications are strongly preferred.
- You may apply for an ECC Foundation Scholarship and a District 509 Board of Trustees Scholarship.
- Applications are screened for a potential match to every available foundation scholarship, and you may receive more than one.
- Each student who completes the application process will be notified of the results via the email address provided on the application.
- Scholarship applications are incomplete until you have submitted all required documents, including one letter of support. A letter of support can come from a current or former teacher, work and/or volunteer supervisors, coaches, faith leaders, counselors, or mentors are all great resources for letters of support.
- All scholarship recipients are required to have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or greater. Some Foundation Scholarships require a higher cumulative GPA. New students to ECC will not have a GPA recorded with the College, so no minimum GPA is required for your first semester receiving the scholarship*.
- Home-schooled students submit ACT® scores for evaluation.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form is required for some, but not all, ECC Foundation scholarships.
- Additional requirements depend on the structure of the scholarship.
*New students will be required to have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater after their first semester attending ECC to remain eligible for scholarships they may be selected for.
ECC Foundation Scholarships
See a searchable list of scholarships from the ECC Foundation.Search Now