Extended Saturday hours are available at Elgin Community College to help students enroll for fall 2022 semester classes. There is still time to register. Classes begin the week of August 22.
ECC’s extended campus will be open to assist students on Saturday, August 13, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Saturday, August 20, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Staff will be available to assist with all aspects of the enrollment process, including:
- Academic & Transfer Advising and Admissions and Recruitment to answer questions on how to apply and be admitted to ECC.
- Bookstore for assistance with purchasing books and supplies.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships to provide information and resources on how to pay for college, scholarships, and access tuition assistance.
- Registration to sign up for needed classes.
- Student Accounts to assist with payment plans and account balances.
- Testing Center to set up on-campus and remote placement tests and other exams.
Visitors may prefer to use Entrance A-2 to access Student Service offices easily. Parking lots A and B are the best options for accessing campus.
There is still time to enroll in fall classes. Sixteen-week classes begin the week of Monday, August. 22; 12-week classes begin the week of Monday, September. 26, and eight-week classes begin the week of Monday, October. 17. For additional information about fall credit classes, contact the ECC Admissions Office at 847-214-7385 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit elgin.edu/chat to live chat with an admissions representative.