Extended Saturday hours are available at Elgin Community College to help students enroll for fall 2022 semester classes. There is still time to register. Classes begin the week of August 22.
ECC’s extended campus will be open to assist students on Saturday, August 13 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Saturday, August 20 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Staff will be available to assist with all aspects of the enrollment process including:
- Academic & Transfer Advising and Admissions and Recruitment to answer questions on how to apply and be admitted to ECC.
- Bookstorefor assistance with purchasing books and supplies.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships to provide information and resources on how to pay for college, scholarships, and access tuition assistance.
- Registration to sign up for needed classes.
- Student Accountsto assist with payment plans and account balances.
- Testing Center to set up on-campus and remote placement tests and other exams.
Visitors to campus may prefer to use Entrance A-2 for easy access to Student Service offices. Parking lots A and B are the best options for accessing campus.
There is still time to enroll for fall classes. Sixteen-week classes begin the week of Monday, August. 22; 12-week classes begin the week of Monday, September. 26; and eight-week classes begin the week of Monday, October. 17. For additional information about fall credit classes, contact the ECC Admissions Office at 847-214-7385 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit elgin.edu/chat to live chat with an admissions representative.