Everyone has questions about living a healthier lifestyle. The mission of ECC's Wellness Services department is to provide support to students so they can focus on academic success. The following podcasts delve into a variety of wellness topics based on the tenets of the eight dimensions of wellness.
The Lowdown on Wellness Services
What can Wellness Services do for you.
- Download The Lowdown on Wellness Services Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - The Lowdown on Wellness Services Transcript
Worried About a Friend
How to help a friend who is really struggling.
- Download Worried About a Friend Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcasts - Worried About a Fiend Transcript
Learn the characteristics of healthy relationships.
A Guide for Undocumented Students
- Download A Guide for Undocumented Students Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - A Guide for Undocumented Students Transcript
Being a Student and a Veteran
- Download Being a Student and a Veteran Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - Being a Student and a Veteran Transcript
LGBTQ: What the What?
- Download LGBTQ: What the What? Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - LGBTQ: What the What? Transcript
Stress: It's Not All Bad
- Download Stress: It's Not All Bad Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - Stress: It's Not All Bad Transcript
Understanding Sexual Assault
- Download Understanding Sexual Assault Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - Understanding Sexual Assult Transcript
Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Download Progressive Muscle Relaxation Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - Progressive Muscle Relaxation Transcript
Deep Breathing Exercise
- Download Deep Breathing Exercise Audio (mp3)
- Wellness Services Podcast - Deep Breathing Exercise Transcript
By accessing, using, browsing, or listening to this podcast, you agree to the following terms and conditions. The only and sole purpose of this podcast is to educate and inform. It is not intended as a substitute for professional care by a qualified licensed, trained physician and/or counselor. This podcast is provided on the understanding that it does not constitute medical or legal professional advice or services. Elgin Community College and its Wellness Services office assumes no liability or responsibility for any of your actions or behavior in connection with this podcast. Should you need or desire counseling or psychological services, we encourage you to contact a Wellness Professional for a consultation, and if necessary, a referral.