How to Order ECC Transcripts
Need a copy of your official ECC transcript? We can help.
Your ECC transcript is the official record of your academic experience here, including the courses you attempted and the grades you earned. You might need it if you’re transferring to another school or applying for a job.
You can get official copies of your transcript for free, even if you’re no longer a student at ECC. Here’s how.
- Log in to accessECC Portal and select the Student tab at the top left.
- In the Self-Service drop-down menu (below ECC APPS), click Students, then Student Records and Schedule.
- Next, click Transcript Request and follow the instructions on the page to complete your order.
- Go to accessECC Portal and click on New Users Start Here.
- Follow the links to obtain your user ID and password information.
- If you get a message indicating that your information does not match, call the help line at 847-214-7570 and let us guide you through the process. Provide your full name, the name you attended under (if different), your date of birth, and your phone number. We’ll return your call promptly.
We’re committed to giving you credit for as much of your prior coursework as possible.
- Go to the Transfer Credit Evaluation page.