ECC is committed to supporting students who will be transitioning to alternative modes of instruction, particularly online, and to addressing the technology needs of ECC students to the greatest extent possible. This initiative is in line with the college’s Shared Value of Equity by ensuring students who do not currently have access to the technology needed are helped with a smooth transition to online instruction. We offer laptops, Chromebooks, and graphing calculators. Learn more about student success online
ECC's mobile app gives you access to ECC self-service features using your mobile device.
- Campus maps
- Campus news and announcements
- Course schedules for faculty and staff
- Important phone numbers
- Pay account balance
- Register and drop sections
- View class schedule
- View grades
- Virtual business card/profile
Requires academic network login credentials.
- Search for Ellucian GO™ from the app store on your mobile device. (i.e., iTunes Store, Google Play & BlackBerry World)
- Download and install the app.
- Once installed; launch the Ellucian GO™ app. On start you will be instructed to input the following:
- School name (Elgin Community College)
- Username and password (the same user ID & password you use to log into accessECC portal)
- The app will customize accordingly after login credentials have been entered correctly.
All college facilities and locations will be closed in observance of the following: