Spartan Food Pantry
Students helping students!
We believe that food is an important factor in academic success. Whether you forgot a lunch or you are saving money for other expenses, we have made it a point to help any ECC student that walks into the doors of the Spartan Food Pantry. It does not matter to us what your income status is; we welcome you with open arms!
- Be an ECC student
- Complete a short application and wavier for first time patrons
- Student photo ID is required
Food and monetary donations can be dropped off anytime at the Student Life Office, Building B, Room B173.
You can donate by using our secure online form; if writing a check, please make it out to ECC Foundation with a memo of 'Spartan Food Pantry'.
Food & Supply Donations
The following are items we typically keep in stock and are always looking to refresh our inventory.
The pantry is always seeking volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Staff the pantry during open hours
- Help with inventory of donated items
- Monitor food placement and expiration dates
- Staff information tables in the Building B hallway
- Volunteer at pantry special events
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com for more information.