Spartan Terrace Restaurant
World-Class Dining Experience
Enjoy elegant cuisine prepared and served by the students of the award-winning ECC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Program. Spartan Terrace Restaurant is an extraordinary classroom where students gain real-world experience under the guidance of their instructors. As a guest, you play an important role in the educational process of these talented future culinarians.
Come experience the great atmosphere, fine dining, flair, and performance levels of students enrolled in culinary arts, restaurant management, and pastry arts as they prepare for careers in the hospitality industry. Spartan Terrace Restaurant is located in Building I on the ECC campus.
Dining at Spartan Terrace
- Reservations are strongly recommended
- Groups of six or more, please phone ahead
- Full range of moderately priced, upscale small plates and entrées, including gluten-free and vegetarian
- Distinctive soups and salads
- Scrumptious desserts
Special Dinner Events
Please join us for these exceptional evenings throughout the year. Visit the Art Center for event information and to purchase tickets.
Visit the Art Center for pre-show dinner event information and to purchase tickets.
- American Grands XXIV - Saturday, January 26 at 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- The Everly Set - Friday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Visiting Chef Dinner featuring Josuelt Rodriquez - Thursday, March 14 at 6 p.m. (Tickets go on sale February 18.)
- Victor Wooten: Vix Camps & the Music Lesson Tour 2019 - Saturday, April 20 at 7 p.m.
Learning at Spartan Terrace
From pastry and culinary arts to restaurant management, ECC offers a variety of hospitality industry educational options.