Spartan Terrace Restaurant
World-Class Dining Experience
Enjoy elegant cuisine prepared and served by the students of the award-winning ECC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Program. Spartan Terrace Restaurant is an extraordinary classroom where students gain real-world experience under the guidance of their instructors. As a guest, you play an important role in the educational process of these talented men and women.
Come experience the great atmosphere, fine dining, flair, and performance levels of students enrolled in culinary arts, restaurant management, and pastry arts as they prepare for careers in the hospitality industry. Spartan Terrace Restaurant is located in Building I on the ECC campus.
Dining at Spartan Terrace
- Reservations are strongly recommended
- Groups of six or more, please phone ahead
- Full range of moderately priced, upscale small plates and entrées, including gluten-free and vegetarian
- Distinctive soups and salads
- Scrumptious desserts
Spartan Terrace Restaurant is open for lunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Special Dinner Events
Please join us for these exceptional evenings throughout the year. Visit the Art Center for event information and to purchase tickets.
Visit the Art Center for pre-show dinner event information and to purchase tickets.
- Carsie Blanton - Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 5 p.m. dinner.
- Ingersoll/Jones - Friday, April 6, 2018 - 5 p.m. dinner.
- Million Dollar Quartet - Friday & Saturday, April 13-14, 2018 - 5:30 p.m. dinner.
Learning at Spartan Terrace
From pastry and culinary arts to restaurant management, ECC offers a variety of hospitality industry educational options.