Superb food service is a hallmark of ECC.
Catering requests will be limited to groups of 50 or less. Face coverings will be required unless guests are seated to eat their meal. Room configurations will be set up to maintain social distancing. Our executive chefs will design a menu to compliment any event or budgetary need. All buffet items will be served by food service staff following ECC guidelines for PPE. There will be no self-service.
The following additional precautions will be taken:
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at both ends of the buffet. Signage will be posted to require hand sanitizing before guests pick up their plates.
- Queue points will be established with 6 feet markers to encourage social distancing.
- Meal service times will be set with a 1-hour time frame.
Delicious Menu Choices
Your options range from simple refreshment breaks to full-plated meals that rival fine restaurants in quality and presentation. Choose from buffet-style service or traditional sit-down meals. Our executive chefs will design a menu to compliment any event or budgetary limitation.
Morning Menu Options
- Assorted breakfast pastries
- Coffee, tea, various juices, yogurt cups, fresh fruit, granola bars
- Complete refreshment station
- Customized hot breakfast selections
Lunch Menu Options
- Assorted beverages including coffee, tea, lemonade, soft drinks, and bottled spring water
- Freshly baked cookies, chips, and salsa, an array of candy, assorted salty snacks
- Chef-designed buffet
- Deli luncheon
- Box lunches for working on the go
Afternoon/Evening Menu Options
- Menus may be customized and include beverages and dessert.
- Fresh-baked cookies and coffee or our complete refreshment station
- Themed menus
- Business receptions
- Beer and wine service available after 5 p.m.