Programs for Preschoolers
The highly trained and professional staff of the ECC Early Childhood Lab School, many of whom have advanced degrees in child development and related fields, are committed to the philosophy that children are individuals, each with a unique style and rate of learning. The full range of learning and developmental activities at the lab school helps children reach their individual potential.
Full & Part-Time Care
This program for children ages 2 to 5 years focuses on large and small motor development, pre-reading and pre-writing skills, visual and auditory discrimination, letter and number recognition and a variety of social experiences.
This program is available year round when the college is open to ECC students and employees. When classes do not meet, care is provided by appointment only.
- $218 per week (per child)
- Time blocks for part-time care are as follows:
- 8 to 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 2 to 5 p.m.
- A minimum of one time block, two days a week is required.
- Students: $15.35 per time block (per child)
- Employees: $15.75 per time block (per child)
Nutrition & Health
- 2 year olds will be served well-balanced snacks and hot lunch.
- 3, 4, & 5 year olds will be served well-balanced snacks, but must bring their own sack lunch. No peanut butter or nut product of any kind!