Infant & Toddler Care
Children ages 6 weeks to 2 years enjoy a full range of learning and developmental activities that help them reach their individual potential while becoming aware of the world in which they live.
Full & Part-Time Care
This program is available year round when the college is open to ECC students and employees. When classes do not meet, care is provided by appointment only.
- $262 per week (per child)
- Time blocks for part-time care are as follows:
- 8 to 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 2 to 5 p.m.
- A minimum of one time block, two days a week is required.
- Students: $18.45 per time block (per child)
- Employees: $18.90 per time block (per child)
If the hours you need fall within two partial time blocks, you must pay for two complete time blocks
Nutrition & Health
- Parents must provide pre-made and labeled bottles of formula and store them in the refrigerator at the lab school.
- Parents provide diapers and disposable wipes for their children.
- Older infants and toddlers are served a hot lunch every day.
- Well-balanced morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack are provided.
- A child on a special diet, requires approval from the director prior to admission.
Important Note: Absolutely no formula will be made at the school!