Infant & Toddler Care
Child Care Resources During COVID-19 Stay-At-Home Order
In response to the unprecedented public health emergency that Illinois is facing as a result of the spread of COVID-19, Governor Pritzker has mandated the following closures for child care centers, child care homes, and early education programs across the state.
- Kinder Care
- Children of America
- The Ivy Academy of Early Learning, Inc.
Children ages 6 weeks to 2 years enjoy a full range of learning and developmental activities that help them reach their individual potential while becoming aware of the world in which they live.
Full & Part-Time Care
This program is available year round when the college is open to ECC students and employees. When classes do not meet, care is provided by appointment only.
|Student||$275 per week||$19 per time block||$6.33 per hour|
|Staff||$280 per week||$20 per time block||$6.66 per hour|
|*If the hours you need fall within two partial time blocks, you must pay for two complete time blocks.|
Nutrition & Health
- Parents must provide pre-made and labeled bottles of formula and store them in the refrigerator at the lab school.
- Parents provide diapers and disposable wipes for their children.
- Older infants and toddlers are served a hot lunch every day.
- Well-balanced morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack are provided.
- A child on a special diet, requires approval from the director prior to admission.
Important Note: Absolutely no formula will be made at the school!