Proof of Vaccination or Testing
Proof of Vaccination or Testing
Faculty, staff, and students will receive a Welcome email and text from Cleared4.org on behalf of Elgin Community College with a private, personal link to begin the process. ECC will send the Cleared4 email to your elgin.edu student email address and your provided primary phone number. If you don’t see your email from Cleared4, please check your SPAM folder. The emails will come from email@example.com, and text messages will come from (833) 635-1086.
IF YOU ARE VACCINATED
- If you are fully vaccinated, choose “Enter Your Vaccination Data” to upload your vaccination card and enter your vaccine vendor and vaccination dates.
- Upload a picture or file containing your valid, completed vaccination card. Do not upload until all doses of the vaccine are received. Choose the correct vaccination vendor from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the vaccination dates for doses one and two. If the vaccine is a single dose, only one date is required. Select “Add” to continue.
- A confirmation message displays to confirm your documents and status will be verified. Select “OK” to your home screen, and you’re done! If your vaccination doses are accepted and you are fully vaccinated (14 or more days after the last vaccination dose), you will receive a link to your BluePass. This pass is effective until the vaccine expires. You do not need to do anything with the BluePass.
IF YOU ARE NOT VACCINATED
- If you are not fully vaccinated, choose “Upload Negative COVID-19 Test Proof.” Testing must be done every week if not fully vaccinated. The process for uploading test results is the same process whether you conducted testing on- or off-campus. These systems aren’t linked.
- If you are testing on Campus, your Test Report is typically available within 24 hours and will be emailed to you or available via the Results Portal by GoMeyra. Provide your email address and birth date to log in to the portal.
- Upload a picture or file containing your valid, negative COVID-19 test result. The test date must fall within the last seven days. Verify the COVID result (positive, negative, inconclusive), the Test Type (PCR default, antibody, antigen, molecular), the Sample Date, and Result date and select “Add.” (Files accepted: jpg, png, PDF, word document).
- If approved, the system sends an email and a text message with a link to your GreenPass. You do not need to do anything with the GreenPass. This pass is effective for seven days from the date of testing. When it expires, you need to re-test.
Yes, the mandatory testing requirement in Cleared4 is updated daily to reflect the most up-to-date information.
You will receive a welcome text and email message containing a secure, private and personal link that opens your Cleared4 interface. Open the URL in the email or text message to access your ECC Cleared4 page. Please do not share your link with anyone else, as it is unique for each person. If you have not received the welcome email or text from Cleared4.org, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for employees) or CovidVaccine@elgin.edu (for students).
If your phone number or email address needs to be updated, please use the normal process by updating your information on the User Profile screen in Self-Service.
When you are at the home page, click the Settings button in the top left. You can then change the language to Spanish. Please remember only to change the language setting here. For all other name changes, you should do email and phone through Self-Service.