Bookstore Return Policy
- Textbooks purchased prior to priority registration day may not be eligible for a refund.
- Course Materials purchased through a third-party vendor (ex. Red Shelf digital) must follow that vendor’s return policy regarding refunds.
- Textbooks returned within five business days of the start date of an academic semester may be returned for a full refund.
- The cash register receipt must be presented to return.
- New books must be in brand new condition. If the item was shrink-wrapped the shrink-wrap needs to be unopened. If the shrink wrap is opened, then a 30% restocking and processing fee will apply. If an access code has been opened and the code revealed it cannot be returned.
- Used books must be in clean condition so that the Bookstore can resell them.
- For credit card refunds, the same credit card used in the original purchase must be physically presented to the cashier along with the receipt in order to receive a refund.
- Check refunds will not be processed until proof is given that the check has cleared the bank. Please note that this could take up to 14 calendar days.
- After the fifth business day of the start date of an academic semester, returns will require an official school-issued drop slip for the course or notice of a class cancellation. If no proof is provided then a 30% restocking and processing fee will be applied.
- Defective books will be replaced at no charge if returned within the stated time period. If a used replacement book is not available, the customer will pay the difference between the new and used price.
- Optional books and all other merchandise may be returned within 5 calendar days from the date of purchase depending on the condition of the merchandise. Open technology products and special orders cannot be returned.
- No refunds will be allowed after the 20th day from the start date of a semester.
All college facilities and locations will be closed in observance of the following: