Volunteer at the Arts Center
Become a Volunteer Usher
Add more live music comedy, theatre, and dance to your life! Join our volunteer usher team. ECC Arts Center ushers not only get to experience the shows they volunteer for, but they also earn points to receive free tickets to future events.
Time Commitment: Ushers choose from a variety of performances that fit their personal schedules. With nearly 150 performances that take place 45 weeks out of the year, there are many opportunities to volunteer. You get to choose how often you volunteer and we do our best to match you with your preferred performances.
Usher Requirements: Ushers must be 16 years or older and attend an usher orientation session.
Arts Center Usher Duties
- Greet patrons.
- Take the tickets.
- Show patrons to their seats.
- Answer questions and make referrals when necessary to the house manager or ticket office.
- Assist and monitor the audience during the performance.
- Guide patrons to other facilities.
- Assist with concessions or retail sales.
Perks: ECC Arts Center ushers not only get to experience the shows they volunteer for, but they also earn points to receive free tickets to future events.