Arts Center Rental Rates
Arts Center Rental
Corporate, not-for-profit, community, and event planners from throughout the northwest suburbs count on ECC's spectacular backdrop and unique environs to host meetings, conferences, awards ceremonies, training, exhibitions, trade shows, and other events. So get the “wow” factor for your next event! Our facilities can accommodate any event, and our customer service is simply outstanding.
- Meetings, conferences, employee receptions
- Graduations, convocations
- Award ceremonies, fundraisers
- Performing arts productions, recitals, and more
Space Rental Rates
Prices valid July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2022
|Performance block (3 hours)||$860.93|
|Each additional performance hour||$236.13|
|Same Day 2nd performance block||$645.69|
|Rehearsal, set-up, and strike hourly rates||$139.72|
|Performance block (3 hours)||$325.76|
|Each additional performance hour||$86.94|
|Same Day 2nd performance block||$265.47|
|Rehearsal, set-up, and strike hourly rates||$65.20|
Rehearsal Space Rental
|H142||Recital Hall per hour||$48.41|
|H122||Choral Rehearsal Room per hour||$48.41|
|H123||Instrumental Rehearsal Room per hour||$48.41|
|H245||Drama/Dance Studio per hour||$48.41|
|All other AC classrooms per hour||$31.98|
Service and Personnel Rates
|Box Office Presale (per Event)||$483.59|
|Ticket Stock (per ticket, consignment only)||$0.05|
|Piano Tuning (at prevailing rates)||$110.00|
|Scene Shop Foreman||$39.35|
Equipment Rental Rates
|12K Projector (new 7/18)||$175.00|
|Follow spot per performance||$46.15|
|Cordless per day||$62.26|
|Standard per day||$13.85|
|9-foot concert grand per day||$125.92|
|3-step standing unit per day||$17.99|
|Platform risers, unit per day||$24.61|
|Platform risers, set per day||$184.47|
Specialty lighting fixtures available for rent. Including black lights, strobes, and moving fixtures. Inquire with the Manager of Performing Arts for pricing.
- Not for Profit organizations receive a 20 percent discount on standard space rental rates only. The Arts Center reserves the right to change or modify space rental rates, service charges, and personnel rates.
- Service and personnel rates are subject to annual increases and are not restricted to any percent cap negotiated in long-term contracts signed for longer than one year.
- The Arts Center reserves the right to assess reasonable additional fees for changes to the event date(s) and/or equipment requested received less than 10 business days from your event.
Late Request Clause
The Arts Center reserves the right to refuse any late requests relative to equipment, labor, rehearsal time, etc., which were not included in the original Production Request form (due 30 days before the event). Additionally, if the late request is granted, the following provisions may be implemented: Any and all discounts previously agreed upon by the contract, orally or in writing, can be reduced or voided. (i.e., NFP discount rate waived). If no discount exists, the Arts Center reserves the right to add $250 or a 20 percent increase (whichever is larger) to any or all rental rates. ECC may impose additional charges for labor at 1.5 times the hourly rental agreement rate for any supplementary hours that staff is required to accomplish these last-minute requests. The production may incur an extra 25 percent upcharge for any equipment rented.