ECC ARTS CENTER EVENTS STATUS (Updated 3/17/20)
The health and safety of our patrons, performers, and our community is our first priority. Effective immediately, all Elgin Community College events that include over 100 people have been postponed until further notice. This includes all events presented in the ECC Arts Center. To decrease the concentration of students and employees on campus, ECC has announced the following:
- Tuesday, March 17-Sunday, March 22: All classes are cancelled. The Box Office will be monitoring email during this time (email@example.com).
- Monday, March 23- Sunday, March 29: All facilities closed: spring recess, no classes in session.
- Monday, March 30-Sunday, April 5:
- Employees will be working remotely. The Box Office will be monitoring email during this time but the box office will remain closed as will all offices on campus.
- Instruction resumes in alternative learning formats (remotely) with the exception of some labs and other specialized courses. There are no classes in session on campus this week.
- For more information on the ECC services available and the schedule during this week, please visit elgin.edu/emergencymanagement.
Updates on events presented by the ECC Arts Center through April 18 are listed below. Information on the remaining April and May events in the Arts Center season will be shared shortly.
- March 13: The Ruth Moody Band and Dala (Cancelled; Ticket buyers have been contacted.)
- April 2: Graham Nash (Postponed, Reschedule date pending)
- April 16: John Sebastian (Postponed, Reschedule date pending)
- April 18: Sarah Vowell (Postponed, Reschedule date pending)
- For postponement/reschedule information on any community events renting the Arts Center, please visit the specific organizations’ websites for updates.
When ECC's campus reopens (scheduled for Monday, April 6), The ECC Arts Center box office will be contacting ticket buyers by phone to provide postponement information, exchanges, and refunds. We ask for patience as our staff manages a large volume of calls and transactions.
Additional updates will be posted to elgin.edu/arts and the Arts Center’s Facebook page. The Box Office can be reached at 847-622-0300. Patrons with questions can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to keep all our patrons informed about schedule changes.
Updates on ECC's response and decisions related to COVID-19 can be found on the Emergency Management page.
Monday through Thursday 12 to 6 p.m.; Saturday 12 to 5 p.m.
We're also open 90 minutes prior to each performance, and remain open through intermission. Ways to get tickets
Children over the age of 5 are welcome to attend some performances. Please call the Arts Center box office at 847-622-0300 for specific event information.
The Arts Center is fully accessible which includes:
- Handicapped parking
- Seating and restrooms
If you'd like more information on these services. View disability services
The use of cameras and recording devices is strictly prohibited during ECC Arts Center events.
Food and drink are not allowed within the theatres with the exception of bottled water.
Theatre doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to performances.
All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket to be admitted to the theatre. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management.
A $2 facility fee is added to each ticket. This fee defrays the cost of building security and maintenance. A $5 processing fee is added to all internet and phone orders.