Workforce Development Services
Strategic Partnerships & Experiential Learning
- Recruit employees and promote your career events to students, alumni, and community members. Log in and post for free at the HireSpartans page. Relevant positions are posted on campus and forwarded to appropriate faculty and students. Call 847-214-7454 for additional details.
- Learn about how internships and apprenticeships can help your business thrive.
- Recruit on campus. Call 847-214-7454 for policies and scheduling details.
- Hire your current workforce while building your pipeline at industry-targeted Employment Exploration Expos (E3) and Job Fairs. ECC Job and Internship Fair.
- Create opportunities and recruit ECC students for internships and experiential learning opportunities including job shadowing, tours, mentorship, and enhance classroom activities.
- Contribute your knowledge and experience of industry employment trends by joining a program advisory committee.
Continuing Education & Corporate Training
Corporate Training: Educating and training your employees leads to improved performance, morale, output, and increased revenues. Our top-notch training enterprises and adult learning experts deliver training solutions, knowledge, and skills that can be implemented in the workplace immediately.
Continuing Education classes: Encourage your employees to refresh or upgrade their job skills through career programs, classes, and services.
Career & Technical Programs
Gain real-world, hands-on job preparation that's relevant, marketable, and in demand. Our teaching and industry professionals work with area business and trade leaders to craft degrees and certificates that feature the skills and knowledge you need to enter or re-enter the workforce quickly. View Career/Technical Program offerings