Strategic partnerships and experiential learning.
- Recruit employees on campus. Call 847-214-7454 for policies and scheduling details.
- Promote your career events to students, alumni, and community members. Hire your current workforce while building your pipeline at industry-targeted Employment Exploration Expos (E3) and job fairs at ECC.
- Recruit interns and apprentices from ECC. Learn how internships and apprenticeships can help your business thrive. We work with different groups to create experiential learning opportunities including job shadowing, tours, mentorship, and enhance classroom activities on campus.
- Give back to the community as a member of a program advisory committee. This committee gives us the inside scoop on which skills they look for when they hire helping us tailor programs to meet industry needs. Contribute your knowledge and experience and help the students at ECC. Call 847-214-7454 for additional details.
Continuing Education & Corporate Training
We do customized training with flexible pricing models that can help your business train your employees one-by-one or as a team. Our area business partners give us the inside scoop on which skills they look for when they hire—meaning you’ll learn what is relevant, marketable, and in demand.
Continuing Education Classes
Encourage your employees to refresh or upgrade their job skills through career programs, classes, and services. ECC's classes include BOB certification training that increases your marketability. Learn more about continuing education classes
Educating and training your employees can lead to improved performance, morale, output and increased revenues. Our top-notch training enterprises and adult learning experts deliver training solutions, knowledge, and skills that can be implemented in the workplace immediately. Learn more about corporate training
Earn a certificate with short-term career skills courses.
- We offer day and evening classes.
- Start dates thought out the semester.
- A supportive and professional environment with teachers who care about your success.
Career & Technical Programs
Gain real-world, hands-on job preparation that's relevant, marketable and in demand. Our teaching and industry professionals work with area business and trade leaders to craft degrees and certificates that feature the skills and knowledge you need to enter or re-enter the workforce quickly. View career technical program offerings