PSB-HOA Exam Prep Workshops
The workshops described on this page review the basic math, reading/spelling, and natural science concepts needed when taking the PSB-HOA exam for admission into a Health Professions program. These workshops are optional and non-credit.
You are encouraged to purchase the PSB Health Occupations Exam Practice Questions by Mometrix Media, available in the ECC Bookstore. Complete details regarding the PSB-HOA test are available here.
To register for a workshop:
- Complete the non-credit form and take it to Registration (Building B, Room B105, 847-214-7393).
- Pay the $10 fee at Student Accounts (Building B, Room B166, 847-214-7380) by cash, check, or charge.
- These workshops are open only to ECC students or individuals who plan to enroll at ECC.
- You must pre-register; see above.
- No refunds.
- Receipt of payment must be brought to the class.
ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. Class will be canceled if less than 5 students are enrolled. You will be refunded only if classes are canceled. Dates, times and rooms are subject to change.
|June 12||CPC-581-201||Building F, Room F210|
|June 19||CPC-581-202||Building F, Room F210|
|July 17||CPC-581-203||Building F, Room F224|
|July 31||CPC-581-204||Building F, Room F224|
|June 6||CPC-582-201||Building G, Room G220|
|June 27||CPC-582-202||Building G, Room G220|
|July 11||CPC-582-203||Building G, Room G220|
|July 25||CPC-582-204||Building G, Room G220|
|August 7*||CPC-582-205||Building G, Room G220|
|*Class will be held on Wednesday from 2 to 4 p.m.|