Dual Credit Program
Dual Credit Program is a structured program between secondary schools and Elgin Community College. If you meet the requirements, you'll be able to take college-level courses at ECC, you'll get college credit and satisfy your high school graduation requirements.
- Save time and money by starting your college courses early.
- Learn important study habits and experience the demands of college courses while in high school.
- Choose from general education or elective courses.
Arrangements and offerings are determined by each participating high school. Is your high school a dual credit partner institution?
- District 300 (Dundee-Crown High School, Hampshire High School, and Jacobs High School)
- District 301 (Burlington Central High School)
- District 303 (St. Charles East High School and St. Charles North High School)
- District U-46 (Bartlett High School, Elgin High School, Larkin High School, South Elgin High School, and Streamwood High School)
- Private Schools (Cambridge Lakes Charter School and The Einstein Academy)