Grackle Docs Installation
Google Docs does not have a built-in accessibility checker. You can use the Grackle Docs add-on to run the accessibility tests on your document.
- Open a Google document.
- Go to Add-ons and select Get add-ons.
- It opens another window and type in the search “Grackle Docs” and select the Grackle Docs option.
- Once you navigate to Grackle Docs, click on the Install button.
- When you click Install, a pop-up window appears asking for permission to install. Select Continue.
- Choose a Google account to continue with Grackle Docs. This adds Grackle Docs to that Google account.
- After you select a Google account to continue, allow Grackle Docs to access your Google account. (Note: If you are a student or employee at ECC, use your ECC student email account @student.elgin.edu to access all of Grackle's features. You will only have limited access to Grackle's features when using your personal Google account.)
- Grackle Docs should now be installed, and a pop-up appears describing two ways to find Grackle Docs.