Grackle Slides Installation
Grackle Slides, an accessibility checker, is seamlessly integrated into Google Slides, providing a user-friendly solution to ensure presentation inclusivity. This tool assists users in identifying and rectifying accessibility issues within their Google Slides presentations, promoting a more inclusive learning environment. To download it, follow these steps:
- Open a Google Slides presentation.
- Go to Add-ons and select Get add-ons.
- It opens another window, type in the “Grackle Slides” search and select the Grackle Slides option.
- Once you navigate to Grackle Slides, click on the Install button.
- When you click Install, a pop-up window appears asking for permission to install. Select Continue.
- Choose a Google account to continue with Grackle Slides. This adds Grackle Slides to that Google account. (Note: If you are a student or employee at ECC, use your ECC student email account @student.elgin.edu to access all of Grackle's features. You will only have limited access to Grackle's features when using your personal Google account.)
- After you select a Google account to continue, allow Grackle Slides to access your Google account.
- Grackle Slides should now be installed, and a pop-up appears describing two ways to find Grackle Slides.