There are many ways to get involved with STEM at ECC, including clubs, scholarships, and university transfer pathways.
STEM Speaker Series
Visit our YouTube page to watch videos.
- ADAPT Club
- Engineering Tech Club
- Gamers United
- Spartan Project
- Forensics Team and Phi Rho Pi
Get involved with clubs and organizations that support topics in STEM.
- Helen Kettering Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Math, Science, and Pre-Engineering Scholarship
- OTTO Engineering Endowed Scholarship
- Donald Holstrom Scholarship for Excellence in Math
- Paul A. and Joyce Nerem Dawson Scholarship
- John Thomas Harwood Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Motorola Solutions Scholarships
Learn more and apply for scholarships through the ECC Foundation.
University Transfer Agreements
- Engineering Pathways Program - The Grainger College of Engineering at The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Industrial Management and Applied Engineering Pathways Program with SIUC
- Technology Pathways Program Online BS-AMT with an emphasis in Applied Manufacturing Technology with NIU