- Education Abroad Partnerships
- International Students – Representatives in Your Country
- Information for Current and Prospective International Partners/Agents
Elgin Community College has partnerships with a variety of institutions and organizations around the world and is pleased to offer student and faculty exchanges, study abroad programs, and professional development opportunities in collaboration with our international partners.
- Salzburg College*
- Associacao Cultural Brasil-Estados Unidos of Salvador, Brazil (ACBEU)
- Beijing Automatic Engineering School
- Beijing Youth Politics College
- Chengdu Electrical & Mechanical Engineering School
- Chengdu Sanyuan Foreign Languages School
- Chongqing Finance and Economics College
- Chongqing Medical & Pharmaceutical College
- Chongqing Technology & Business University
- Guangjin Training School of Chengdu
- Lanxian High School
- Rongzhi School of Chongqing Technology & Business University
- Shaanxi Normal University
- Shenzhen Meizhi Vocational Training Center
- Shijiazhuang Vocational Technology Institute
- Southwest University
- Tiantai High School of Zhejiang
- Yuqing High School of Zhejiang
- Canterbury Christchurch University*
- L'Amandier Culinary School
- Carlow College, St. Patrick's*
- Centro Studi Italiani
- Yamaguchi University
- Universal Centro de Lengua y Comunicacion
- Ural Federal University
- International College of Seville*
ECC is pleased to co-sponsor international programs in partnership with the Illinois Consortium of International Studies and Programs.
Additionally, as a member of the Illinois Consortium of International Studies and Programs, ECC is pleased to co-sponsor international programs in partnership with Salzburg College (Austria); Canterbury Christchurch University (England); Carlow College, St. Patrick’s (Ireland); and the International College of Seville (Spain).
Elgin Community College encourages international students to apply directly to the college whenever possible. However, we understand there are times when additional information or guidance may be helpful. The college works closely with carefully selected international partners and agencies to promote our programs to students around the world. These international partners function as 'in country' representatives of Elgin Community College. They help recruit qualified students, provide information about academic programs, assist the student through the application process and visa application process. Elgin Community College and our international partners commit to the international recruitment standards that put the best interests of prospective students and their families first.
Find an international partner/agent near you:
Elgin Community College works closely with a wide range of international partners throughout the world. These international partners assist local students directly: guiding them through the wide selection of U.S. universities and programs, assisting with the application process, applying for the appropriate visas, and assisting with study abroad preparation.
ECC is an institutional member of the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC) and is committed to collaborating with overseas representatives that adhere to AIRC's best practice guidelines. All our international partners are certified by a reputable accrediting body (i.e. AIRC, ICEF, British Council, Australian Government, Chinese Ministry of Education). Our international partners are trained by ECC to gain knowledge of ECC academic programs, application process, and campus and city culture. Our primary goal is to partner together to assist students in making the best choice for their academic future.
For further information about becoming an international partner or information about student applications, please contact Rosanna D’Orazio (show email address), International Student Recruitment Specialist, or complete the online International Partner Interest Form.