Homestay Program for Host Families
ECC's International Student Homestay Program (ISHP) seeks host families genuinely interested in sharing their lifestyles in a positive and mutually fulfilling way.
- Read, complete, and sign the ISHP Host Family Application - PDF.
- Read, complete, and sign the Information, Policies, and Agreement for Host Families - PDF.
- Submit a letter of introduction describing your family.
- Submit a copy of your homeowner's/renter's insurance policy.
- Submit a copy of your auto insurance policy and copies of valid driver's licenses for all licensed drivers living in the host home and, if applicable, for any other drivers arranged by your family.
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com, by fax to 847-214-7785, or by mail to:
- Elgin Community College
Center for Global Engagement
1700 Spartan Drive
Elgin, IL 60123
ECC will only process the homestay application once the Center for Global Engagement receives all the above materials. Host applications are accepted throughout the year. The ECC International Homestay Program does not guarantee a homestay placement.