A specialized admission procedure is required for the PTA program. Students must submit admission materials and meet admissions requirements before their application is considered for review. Application deadline is February 15th for following fall admission. Students may complete as many general education requirements as they wish before going through the application process. If the number of qualified candidates exceeds the number of seats available, admission to the program will be competitive and selective. All candidates must submit an official high school transcript or GED scores and official transcripts from other colleges/universities attended.
- Attend information session (mandatory).
- Apply with ECC - how to apply
- Complete and submit health professions application by February 15, the annual application deadline.
- Score in the 25th percentile or better in each section of the PSB-HOA exam.
- Observation/experience documentation required:
- Grade of C or better in MTH 098 or equivalent or appropriate placement score.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Please note: Must be 18 years of age or older to sit for state licensure examination.
Note: Criminal background checks and drug testing are required for all health professions programs. Students demonstrating a positive background check or positive drug test will be denied admission to health professions programs. Students demonstrating a positive background check or positive drug test while enrolled in health professions programs will be dismissed from the program.