Student Massage Clinics
Community members are invited to be clients in our practice and learning clinics as ECC student-therapists bring together their classroom academics with technique and practice. Clinics are a student-centered learning experience. Clients are participants in an educational process, not a professional clinic. Instructors direct the students on technique and area of focus.
- Select 'Book Appointment' button below or visit elgincommunitycollegemassagetherapyprogram.clinicsense.com/book.
- Select service and 'Book now'.
- Select service duration and cost.
- Select first available under 'Practitioner'.
- Find an open appointment and select the time.
- Enter your email address and select 'Confirm'.
Please note: If all days are grayed out, then all current clinic appointments for that service are filled. Please select another service or check back for future availability.
- Clinic I
- Duration of session will vary | $10 - Specific area of focus assigned by instructor.
- Clinic II
- 55 minutes | $20 - Students practice full body sessions.
- Clinic III
- 55 minutes | $30 - Students run their own clinic, office managers and therapists
- 85 minutes | $45 - Students run their own clinic, office managers and therapists.
Discounts available for Seniors, ECC Employees and Veterans with ID for Clinic III.
You can cancel online up to 12 hours before your appointment. We ask that you reserve canceling less than 12 hours in advance for emergencies only and call 847-214-7323.
- Fall semester clinics are October through December
- Spring semester clinics are January through May
- Summer semester clinics are June and July
If you do not show for your appointment, you will forfeit the ability to schedule appointments in the future. Our students value this learning experience and having clients for them is vital to their success.
You may schedule one appointment per month in order to allow our students to experience a variety of clients. Attempts to schedule more than one appointment per month will result in all appointments canceled and the inability to schedule in the future.