Are you concerned about the consumption and conservation of Earth’s resources? Elgin Community College’s coursework in energy management will teach you how to evaluate energy management and renewable energy systems in both residential and commercial buildings, as you study ways to optimize existing and state-of-the art systems.
Prepare for Immediate Employment
Associate of Applied Science
Planning to Transfer
- Associate in Arts (AA)
- Associate in Engineering Science (AES)
- Associate in Fine Arts – Art (AFA)
- Associate in Fine Arts – Music (AFA)
- Associate in Liberal Studies (ALS)
- Associate in Science (AS)
Learn more about earning a Bachelor’s degree, earning summer credits for transfer or dual admissions with a university by visiting University Transfer & Partnerships.