Basic Operations Firefighter (Basic)
Catalog Year: 2019
- Course Details
- Basic Operations Firefighter Sponsorship Form
Basic Operations Firefighters BVS program requires that a student must be engaged in firefighting and a member of an organized Illinois fire department or Fire Brigade and employed by a fire department with appropriate sponsorship, insurance coverage, and an Illinois State Driver’s License.
Basic Operations Firefighter Coures : FSS BOF Courses
- FSS-110 - Basic Operation Firefigher Module A
- FSS-111 - Basic Operation Firefigher Module B
- FSS-112 - Basic Operation Firefigher Module C
- FSS-113 - Vehicle Operator/Rescue Awareness
- FSS-202 - Hazardous Materials
Notice of Disclaimer
This catalog is provided for informational purposes only. The college reserves the right to change, modify, or alter all fees, tuition, expenses, and costs of any kind and further reserves the right to add or delete without notice any course or program offering, service or information in this catalog. It is the responsibility of any student or employee to become familiar with any changes in this catalog.
In order to assist students, Elgin Community College provides consumer information pertaining to certificate and diploma programs that receive federal financial aid. View Gainful Employment Listings