Customized on-site and online training options for your employees
Through a hands-on approach and experienced trainers, Elgin Community College helps you develop your employees and grow your business.
Learn about our highly individualized training programs designed to:
- Assist individuals with focused, on-the-job training.
- Develop and sustain a skilled workforce.
- Achieve improved performance, morale, and revenues.
- Maximize resources and improve productivity in your business or organization.
- Increase your competitive advantage.
- Plus, ECC’s on-site and online corporate training options are competitively priced, too.
- Computer Skills: Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Conversion, Software Upgrades.
- Environmental and Safety: Forklift Operator, Lockout/Tagout, First Aid/CPR/AED/Blood-Borne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, Ergonomics, 10- & 30-hour General Industry Outreach.
- Leadership: High-Performance Leadership Provided by DDI-Certified Instructors.
- Online Training with ed2go: Business, Finance, Software, Supervision, Project Management.
- Professional Development: Project Management, Time Management, Effective Business Writing, Emotional Intelligence, and Workplace Spanish or English.
- Technical: ProLean Processes, Quality, BLueprint Reading, Measurement, Six Sigma.