Registration for Kids’ College Summer Program is now open! Sign up for one class, or the whole summer. Classes are limited in size and fill up fast.
Open to the public and ECC faculty and staff:
- Choose from a variety of Kids' College Summer classes and scheduling options
- Enjoy the ECC campus
- Discover new ideas, skills and friends
- Receive a certificate of completion for participation in each class or camp
- Benefit from a safe environment*
*All staff has passed a statewide criminal background check.
Summer 2018 Classes
Kids' College classes are offered year-round on the ECC campus to children ages 6 to 15. Kids' College summer day-camps are offered Monday through Thursday and can be combined for a full-day of activities. Fall and Spring Kids’ College classes are typically held on Saturdays.
Browse Kids' College and other non-credit offerings and complete your registration online.
While on the class offerings page, scroll down and select 'Kids' College' to view complete listing.
Please note, your email address is necessary to receive important reminders of your child’s camp dates, required forms, or any changes. Your email address will be kept confidential and only used for communication of camp information.
- Browse class offerings and select classes.
- Register and pay for classes.
- Complete the Waiver/Release Agreement Forms and bring them to the first day of class, or mail to:
- Elgin Community College
1700 Spartan Drive
Building E, University & Business Center, Room E105
Elgin, IL 60123-7193