How to Register
ABEC’s fall classes will be remote. Complete our form to sign-up for classes and we will contact you when registration is open.
ABE/ASE/ESL Class Registration Process
To register for classes, you’ll need to complete the following:
Have available the following required documents:
- Photo identification (government issued).
- Public assistance documentation, if applicable.
- Letter of separation documentation, if 16 or 17 years old.
Complete the student information form, either in person or online.
Wait to receive an ECC student ID number.
Schedule an appointment to take the appropriate placement test, either in person or remotely.
- 5a: If English as a Second Language (ESL) student, schedule a mandatory workshop appointment.
- 5b: If a High School Equivalency (HSE/GED) student, schedule a mandatory orientation appointment.
Receive class placement.
Register for classes, either face-to-face or virtually.
Start attending classes. Finally - Success!