How to Register
ABE/ASE/ESL Class Registration Process
To register for classes, you’ll need to complete the following:
Sign-up for classes using our online form and we will contact you to complete the process or call 847-214-6904. Wait to receive a call from ECC or call us back if we leave you a voicemail.
Have available the following required documents:
- Photo identification (government-issued).
- Public assistance documentation, if applicable.
- Letter of separation documentation, if 16 or 17 years old.
Complete the student information form online.
Wait to receive an ECC student ID number.
Schedule an appointment to take the appropriate placement test.
- 5a: If English as a Second Language (ESL) student, schedule a mandatory workshop appointment.
- 5b: If a High School Equivalency (HSE/GED) student, schedule a mandatory orientation appointment.
Receive class placement.
Register for virtual classes. Verify that your computer is equipped with Windows 10.
Start attending classes. Finally - Success!